Raleigh Bedlam 20 Inch Wheel Bike 2017
Do you want an awesome bike, designed with cool graphics and the latest hot trend colours, then the Bedlam is for you
Developed on a Hi-tensile strong frame with oversized tubes, the Raleigh Bedlam is built to stand up to any terrain. The specification is packed with high end components and safety features fitted as standard on all Raleigh Children's bikes.
Equipped with easy to change Shimano Revoshift gears and safety features fitted as standard, you can cause Bedlam outside
- Hi-tensile steel frame with rigid fork; designed for all styles of riding
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children's geared bikes we fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur's and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Rear derailleur protector; we fit as standard a rear gear protector which prevents damage to the high level of Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground
- Aluminium V-brakes for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lower rise handlebars to give a riding position so your child is more aware of their surroundings, the handlebar area is finished off with softer dual compound co-ordinated grips
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off.
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the sophisticated design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Printed saddle, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
Please note all Raleigh bikes are supplied 85% built , so do require some final assembly and adjustment before first use.
|Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
|Age||6 years +|
|seat height (cm)||53cm - 62cm|
|Weight - for Customers (kg)||-|
Funtimetoycompany.co.uk orders are all delivered by trackable courier. We process all payments securely via Stripe. There is also an option to pay via Paypal. We are able to offer Saturday morning delivery on some items. Please call 0844 870 6746 to enquire. When next day delivery is stated, this is not applicable on weekends and bank holidays.
When ordering from these postcodes or locations extra postage costs may be incurred - DG, TD, EH, ML, KAT-26, G, IV, KW, AB, PH, DD, PA, FK, KY or these locations Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish HIghlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland.
Please inform us within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to return an item. You may return any item to us within 14 days, providing it is in its packaging and is in a saleable condition.
If you would like us to pick up the item, we can do this for most items free of charge and provide you with a credit note to be used on the website.
if you do not want a credit note, the customer is responsible for returning the item. We cannot refund postage costs on returned items, but please do ensure you have proof of posting your item back to us from the Post Office or courier.