Plum Spider Monkey II Wooden Garden Swing Set
A fun garden swing set perfect for exciting outdoor play and exercise! The Plum Spider Monkey II Swing Set is ideal for sociable play and features a giant circular web swing seat that is big enough for two children to play on at once.
Children and their friends can sit, kneel or lay on the sturdy swing seat, which has soft feel ropes for comfort and durability.
The round pole premium FSC® certified timber is pressure treated for extra strength. The swing set top bar is 100mm in diameter and the legs are 80mm in diameter making the frame highly robust. Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required, maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber.
The sturdy frame also has wooden cross braces giving the swing extra stability. Parents can have peace of mind their children are riding a high quality swing set, with safety standards at the centre of its design.
Features and Benefits
• Exciting wooden swing set perfect for encouraging sociable, active play
• Features a circular web swing seat, suitable for children to sit, kneel or lay on as they swing
• Made from premium FSC certified, pressure treated round pole timber
• Playset uses soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra strength
• Swingset frame has cross braces for extra stability
• Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required, maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber
• 12 month manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
• Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
• Easy to assemble in approx. 2 hours with 2 adults
• All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
• Recommended age: 3 to 12 years
• Assembled size: L2.40 x W2.20 x H2.20m
• Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
• Adult supervision required at all times
• Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user age 12 years
• Maximum user weight 50kg, max two users
• Suitable for outdoor, domestic use only
When ordering from these postcodes or locations extra postage costs may be incurred - KA27-28, IV, KW1-17, AB37-38/ 55-56, PH, PA, FK, KY, PO30-41 or these locations Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland.
We will notify you by email if we need to charge more postage and you will have the option to pay the extra postage or cancel the order
|Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
|Age||3 years +|
|seat height (cm)||-|
|Weight - for Customers (kg)||-|
Funtimetoycompany.co.uk orders are all delivered by trackable courier. We process all payments securely via Stripe. There is also an option to pay via Paypal. We are able to offer Saturday morning delivery on some items. Please call 0844 870 6746 to enquire. When next day delivery is stated, this is not applicable on weekends and bank holidays.
When ordering from these postcodes or locations extra postage costs may be incurred - DG, TD, EH, ML, KAT-26, G, IV, KW, AB, PH, DD, PA, FK, KY or these locations Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish HIghlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland.
Please inform us within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to return an item. You may return any item to us within 14 days, providing it is in its packaging and is in a saleable condition.
If you would like us to pick up the item, we can do this for most items free of charge and provide you with a credit note to be used on the website.
if you do not want a credit note, the customer is responsible for returning the item. We cannot refund postage costs on returned items, but please do ensure you have proof of posting your item back to us from the Post Office or courier.