Falcon Traffic 700C Mens Performance Alloy Hybrid
The Stunning Brand New Mens Falcon Traffic 700C Aluminium Hybrid Bike, Hydroformed alloy frame, 21 speed Shimano gearing with Shimano gripshift , front and rear zoom disc brakes and super grippy semi slick micro bead tread pattern tyres.
The stunning New 2016 Falcon Traffic Hybrid Bike has been designed from scratch to be the ultimate city commuter, fast on the road and lively and enjoyable to ride offroad-its equipped with 21 speed shimano gears and powerful disc brakes.
The Larger 700C wheels with new smooth rolling super grippy micro tread tyres (measuring 700 x 35C make for an efficient and comfortable ride and are well suited to riding on roads, paths or light trails; whilst the latest design and geometry draws inspiration from the mountain & road bike sector.
A 6061 Alloy frame reduces weight and is coupled to a super responsive straight blade steel fork and a wide, comfortable 600mm handlebar with super soft grips.
All componentry is finished in black for an ultra modern look and to contrast the stunning satin finish bright yellow paintwork, component quality is high specification throughout, from super responsive powerful disc brakes to small often overlooked details like the sealed cartridge bottom bracket bearings – this bike is built to outperform your expectations in all conditions.
Suitable for adults 5ft 7+ -6ft 2
Suitable for inside leg measurement of 71cm – 84cm / 28-34″
- New hydroformed 19″ Lightweight 6061 alloy frame & high performance straight blade steel fork for steering precision
- Mounting points for mudguards, rear pannier rack, a bottle cage and a propstand are present.
- Larger 700C double wall wheels for a smoother and more efficient ride, with new high pressure super grippy micro tread tyres that can be inflated up to 85 psi for high speed commuting (Tyres measure 700 x 35C)
- 21 Speed gearing with Shimano front & rear dérailleurs and Shimano revoshift shifters (rear freewheels ratio is 14-28T, front chainwheel is 28/38/48T)
- Falcon branded saddle with rail adjusters and a full length 300 mm aluminium micro adjust seat-post for maximum rider adjustment
- Soft-compound handlebar grips with super comfortable 600 mm wide handlebars
- Front and rear smooth and powerful Zoom disc brakes offer re-assuring braking control in all weathers.
- Sealed cartridge bearing bottom bracket
- Kmc drive chain for long-life and durability
- Modern wide platform type pedals
- A-head threadless stem/steerer/headset for quick and easy assembly and servicing.
- Weight: 13.9 kg
Please note all new Falcon cycles are supplied brand new factory boxed in an 85% built state and so de require some home assembly and adjustment before first use
|Delivery||2-5 Working Days|
|Weight - for Customers (kg)||-|
Funtimetoycompany.co.uk orders are all delivered by trackable courier. We process all payments securely via Stripe. There is also an option to pay via Paypal. We are able to offer Saturday morning delivery on some items. Please call 0844 870 6746 to enquire. When next day delivery is stated, this is not applicable on weekends and bank holidays.
When ordering from these postcodes or locations extra postage costs may be incurred - DG, TD, EH, ML, KAT-26, G, IV, KW, AB, PH, DD, PA, FK, KY or these locations Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish HIghlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland.
Please inform us within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to return an item. You may return any item to us within 14 days, providing it is in its packaging and is in a saleable condition.
If you would like us to pick up the item, we can do this for most items free of charge and provide you with a credit note to be used on the website.
if you do not want a credit note, the customer is responsible for returning the item. We cannot refund postage costs on returned items, but please do ensure you have proof of posting your item back to us from the Post Office or courier.