British Eagle Elise 700C Womans Alloy Road Bike
The British Eagle Elise is the road bike for any serious female rider wanting an affordable bike with the spec to impress.
The lightweight 6061 alloy frame has been designed specifically for the female rider with a shorter reach for a more natural riding position. Designed with a rigid aero-blade 700C fork to minimise resistance and provide responsiveness in the steering.
The responsive steering is enhanced courtesy of a dual-angle “ALT” short reach stem designed for the female rider, 5-stack spacers and an alloy drop race handlebar. Road spec Shimano integrated STi shifters provide reliable performance and an intuitive responsiveness.
Shimano front and rear derailleurs provide 14 smooth changing gears to tackle the hills whilst a premium KMC branded chain will swallow up the miles hassle free. Braking is supplied to the machine CNC’d rims courtesy of dual pivot alloy calliper brakes.
With quick-release levers, the alloy calliper brakes open up wide enough to remove the wheels without altering your set-up, for quick and easy storage, transportation and tyre changing. Quick release front and rear wheel hubs assist with the process and provide hassle free wheel removal and fitting.
The wheel set comprises of deep section “ALT” alloy double wall rims, 36 spoke hubs develop a strong and sturdy wheel and the 700x23C road tyres which are both fast and grippy.
The female designed British Eagle racing saddle is padded for comfort and mounted on an “ALT” micro-adjust seat post for fine adjustment on a long 300 mm lightweight alloy set post. 170 mm Alloy cranks further reduce weight, and provide great strength to the drive system.
The British Eagle Elise really is the bike for any budding female rider.
Suitable for age 12+ years. Inside leg measurement of 71-86 cms /28-34″
- Lightweight 6061 Alloy road specific frame with Carbon Fibre Aero-blade fork.
- Featuring a lightweight ALT-branded alloy A-head stem, and alloy drop road racing bars.
- Slim-profile 3K Carbon Fibre Aero-blade road racing forks for improved aerodynamic performance.
- Lightweight Alloy crankset for a sturdy yet agile ride.
- 14-Speed Shimano Tourney gearing throughout, including Shifters, front & rear derailleurs for the ultimate in smooth shifting.
- 700C lightweight alloy double-wall, deep profile, ALT-branded wheel rims.
- Low-profile 700x23c tyres for a firmer, more responsive ride.
- Front and rear alloy dual-pivot calliper brakes generate reliable braking performance from the drop-handlebar mounted Shimano STI brake levers.
- Quick release front and rear wheels for easy transportation, hassle free storage and quick tyre-changes.
- Comfortable British Eagle branded road saddle with micro-adjust seat post for fine adjustment.
Please note this bicycle is supplied boxed and in an 85% built state so some technical ability is required to safety assemble the bicycle, basic assembly instructions and some single use tools are included though we do recommend professional assembly and regular servicing to ensure your enjoyment and the reliability of the bicycle
|Brand||British Eagle Bikes|
|Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
|Weight - for Customers (kg)||0|
Funtimetoycompany.co.uk orders are all delivered by trackable courier. We process all payments securely via Stripe. There is also an option to pay via Paypal. We are able to offer Saturday morning delivery on some items. Please call 0844 870 6746 to enquire. When next day delivery is stated, this is not applicable on weekends and bank holidays.
When ordering from these postcodes or locations extra postage costs may be incurred - DG, TD, EH, ML, KAT-26, G, IV, KW, AB, PH, DD, PA, FK, KY or these locations Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish HIghlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland.
Please inform us within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to return an item. You may return any item to us within 14 days, providing it is in its packaging and is in a saleable condition.
If you would like us to pick up the item, we can do this for most items free of charge and provide you with a credit note to be used on the website.
if you do not want a credit note, the customer is responsible for returning the item. We cannot refund postage costs on returned items, but please do ensure you have proof of posting your item back to us from the Post Office or courier.