Boss Dominator Mens 26″ Alloy Full Suspension Mountain Bike
The 3-finger alloy levers respond well to the touch for re-assuring feedback, whilst 160 mm wavy rotors disperse heat to extended the braking performance.
18 speed Shimano gearing is controlled by dual rotational shifters, for a natural and seamless gear change.
2.1″ wide sure-grip knobbly mountain bike tyres keep you moving in the right direction and are supported by lightweight and robust, double wall rims to provide a strong base for your ride.
The rims are painted in hard wearing red finish and feature large boss decals. Style is an abundance, thanks to the clean black frame and components, for a truly premium look.
The full colour MTB saddle is fitted with rail adjusters to allow front to back adjustment with an alloy seatpost clamp providing bags of height adjustment for the best possible fit. The semi-raised MTB bars and A-head stem give you great control and feedback from the wheels putting you fully in control at all times.
To complete the line-up, a sleek frame mounted front mud-guard and extended rear mudguard catches the crud thrown up whilst out on your ride and adds a cool aggressive edge to the design.
If you are looking for a lightweight eye-catching bike with the spec to impress, then the Boss Dominator is the bike for you.
Suitable for inside leg measurement of 71cm – 81cm / 28-32″
- Lightweight 6061 Alloy dual suspension mountain bike frame with 26″ MTB wheels and a stronger A-head handlebar stem for premium off-road performance.
- 18 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and Micro-shift rotational shifters to tackle any off-road terrain.
- Strong and lightweight deep-section alloy wheel rims in a hard-wearing Red Gloss finish with large Boss graphics.
- Off-road 2.1″ wide MTB tyres with deep tread for great traction on un-even ground.
- Front and rear Zoom branded disc-brakes for reliable braking performance, powered by alloy brake levers for improved responsiveness.
- Front and rear mudguards, soft-compound handlebar grips for a re-assuring ride and full-colour Boss branded comfort saddle with rail adjusters.
Please note all new Boss cycles are supplied brand new factory boxed in an 85% built state and so de require some home assembly and adjustment before first use
|Delivery||2-5 Working Days|
|Weight - for Customers (kg)||-|
Funtimetoycompany.co.uk orders are all delivered by trackable courier. We process all payments securely via Stripe. There is also an option to pay via Paypal. We are able to offer Saturday morning delivery on some items. Please call 0844 870 6746 to enquire. When next day delivery is stated, this is not applicable on weekends and bank holidays.
When ordering from these postcodes or locations extra postage costs may be incurred - DG, TD, EH, ML, KAT-26, G, IV, KW, AB, PH, DD, PA, FK, KY or these locations Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish HIghlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland.
Please inform us within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to return an item. You may return any item to us within 14 days, providing it is in its packaging and is in a saleable condition.
If you would like us to pick up the item, we can do this for most items free of charge and provide you with a credit note to be used on the website.
if you do not want a credit note, the customer is responsible for returning the item. We cannot refund postage costs on returned items, but please do ensure you have proof of posting your item back to us from the Post Office or courier.